Style-Pic Tabletop - Tirol Style-Pic
Style-Pic

Tabletop - Tirol » Tabletop Spiele » The Ninth Age / The Old World / Warhammer Fantasy » Gerüchte / Updates » Die 9te Editon » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Die 9te Editon
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
surly
old and grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-1178.jpg

Herkunft: Innsbruck

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

http://natfka.blogspot.co.at/2014/09/9th...Feed:+Faeit212+(Faeit+212)&m=1

Könnt wohl schneller gehen als gedacht evtl geschockt
04.09.2014 12:30 surly ist offline E-Mail an surly senden Beiträge von surly suchen Nehmen Sie surly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
the_shining the_shining ist männlich
Der pr0 | Scribus Grimmentaalae

images/avatars/avatar-1206.gif

Herkunft: Hall/Wien/Berlin
Armeen: Ziegen/Söldner/Chaos /Impse/Hochelfen/Vam ps/Brets

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

w00t geschockt

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von the_shining: 04.09.2014 12:46.

04.09.2014 12:46 the_shining ist offline E-Mail an the_shining senden Beiträge von the_shining suchen Nehmen Sie the_shining in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Starckbert Starckbert ist männlich
Gangmitglied

images/avatars/avatar-1149.jpg

Herkunft: Im Wald

Speed kills.....

bei 40K sind die Releases auch schneller da als man schauen kann...

04.09.2014 13:05 Starckbert ist offline E-Mail an Starckbert senden Beiträge von Starckbert suchen Nehmen Sie Starckbert in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Stormgarde Stormgarde ist männlich
Bürgermeister von Zirl

images/avatars/avatar-481.jpg

Schaun wir mal
04.09.2014 14:48 Stormgarde ist offline E-Mail an Stormgarde senden Beiträge von Stormgarde suchen Nehmen Sie Stormgarde in Ihre Freundesliste auf
obaobaboss obaobaboss ist männlich
Fantasy bis zum Ende V.2

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Herkunft: Südtirol Passeiertal
Armeen: Orkze un' Gobbos, Hochelfchen

Dass im September was Großes kommen soll ist eh schon länger bekannt, aber da wird vieles vermutet. Ich rechne noch nicht mit der neuen Edi, mitten in THE END TIMES. Aber wer weiß.

04.09.2014 18:05 obaobaboss ist offline E-Mail an obaobaboss senden Beiträge von obaobaboss suchen Nehmen Sie obaobaboss in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie obaobaboss in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von obaobaboss anzeigen
Fantasy bis zum Ende V.2

Gerüchteguru Harry hat sich mal wieder gemeldet:

You may remember last year I was being very vague about some 'radical changes' in a thread about 9th edition.

Back at the start of the year, in one of my first posts of the new year I said this:

I don't think they are trying to destroy it.
I suspect they will be trying their hardest to breath new life into it.
We are not seeing the "End times" for Warhammer just yet.

Did you see what I did there? biggrin.png
The clues are always there fellas.

So I first heard about all this last autumn?
I was told 2014 would be "Year zero" for Warhammer.

Had no idea what that meant at first but if you Google your way to the wikipedia you get this:

The term Year Zero (Khmer: †Ò“¶ÆŸ¼“Ò™ chhnam saun), applied to the takeover of Cambodia in April 1975 by the Khmer Rouge, is an analogy to the Year One of the French Revolutionary Calendar. During the French Revolution, after the abolition of the French monarchy (September 20, 1792), the National Convention instituted a new calendar and declared the beginning of the Year I. The Khmer Rouge takeover of Phnom Penh was rapidly followed by a series of drastic revolutionary de-industrialization policies resulting in a death toll that vastly exceeded that of the French Reign of Terror.

The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will (as an ideal) be purged and replaced from the ground up.

It was made clear to me that that was what were were talking about for warhammer.
Everything that existed being completely destroyed (or discarded) and something new replacing it from scratch ... purged and replaced from the ground up.

I hinted in various posts that they would be getting rid of the existing timeline, the existing map, etc. (In an effort to soften the blow. crying.png)

I am going to get this a bit wrong because I honestly can't remember where I heard it but to confirm the three book rumour .... I did hear the "End times" were going to be spread over three books.

Nagash was the first, followed by Malekith followed by Glotkin

Good luck with that! biggrin.png

Anyone wants me I am hiding in the painting forum.

Bin ja mal gespannt, kann gut werden, aber auch schlimm.

05.09.2014 09:19 obaobaboss ist offline E-Mail an obaobaboss senden Beiträge von obaobaboss suchen Nehmen Sie obaobaboss in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie obaobaboss in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von obaobaboss anzeigen
Fantasy bis zum Ende V.2

ust got some news from several sources concerning the strong possibility of 9th edition Warhammer Fantasy.

1) Coming tomorrow to a GW near you will be a series of new posters for in store advertisement for something BIG as the corporate email stated.
2) Some GW stores are finding Island of Blood sets are being zeroed out of their system for restock. Similar when Dark Vengeance happened to Assault on Black Reach.
3) This part is speculation: Bretonnians are going to be playing a big part in the Nagash saga in the beginning, it is believed the following is going to happen:

a) Pre-Order for 9th Edition will be Sept 13th (with special editions - standard new edition merchandising)
B) October will receive the new box edition (if standard releases from past is an indicator) which may contain Bretonnians and Undead.
c) Bretonnians will have a new Army book, model release following that, possibly into November before the Christmas packs roll in.
d) intermingled among these releases will be probably some filler models (repackaged Crom/Valten/etc.), army bundles, etc.

4) Not of speculation, though it must be considered rumor, I (and a few chosen) have personally seen new artwork by John Blanche for Bretonnians. Does this mean it will be in the new book? No idea, but sometimes his stuff is used for the sculptors to pull concept to model.

Or we could be really blindsided by everything and it be 25 new paints (not very likely), Dark Eldar (possible) or something ridiculous like a mass Hobbit release. GW likes to have a strong second quarter launch that will help carry through 3rd quarter (end of February).

05.09.2014 11:17 obaobaboss ist offline E-Mail an obaobaboss senden Beiträge von obaobaboss suchen Nehmen Sie obaobaboss in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie obaobaboss in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von obaobaboss anzeigen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Tabletop - Tirol » Tabletop Spiele » The Ninth Age / The Old World / Warhammer Fantasy » Gerüchte / Updates » Die 9te Editon

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.3, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
Design by GrandDragonLord | Umsetzung & Templates by Deathfragger

Style-Pic