Style-Pic Tabletop - Tirol Style-Pic
Style-Pic

Tabletop - Tirol » Tabletop Spiele » The Ninth Age / The Old World / Warhammer Fantasy » Gerüchte / Updates » Neue Gerüchte der nahen Warhammer Zukunft » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Neue Gerüchte der nahen Warhammer Zukunft
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Why?
Waldhüter im Vorruhestand

images/avatars/avatar-89.gif

Armeen: Waldelfen

Neue Gerüchte der nahen Warhammer Zukunft Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Folgendes von einem englischen Warhammer Forum ( http://warhammer.org.uk/PhP/viewtopic.php?t=14899&start=0 ) :

Zitat:
From the website The Realm of Inisfail via Warseer:

Quote:

Then I went off to get some pics of the new figures they were showing off, featuring the WFB7 box, and I've included those below. While there, I was chatting with Ali Morrison, and got my first confirmation that the price for this boxed set is $45. Yes, the price for the Warhammer Fantasy Battles 7th Edition "Battle of Skull Pass" box, complete with mini-rulebook, terrain bits, and over 100 figures, is only $45. Bet that got your attention. Check the images below. This box is a stunner, especially at that price.

[snip]

The Seminar

Graham McNeill was the guest this year, and a fine guest he was.

The slideshow was basically nothing new. For Lord of the Rings, they were introducing Shadows in the East, Fall of the Necromancer, a new Two Towers, and Legions of Middle Earth (including somewhere around 60 factions and army lists for all of them). An interesting note here is that they are having more of a connection to Tolkien Enterprises now, so they're able to do more stuff with the books, and in doing so have decided that because some of the stuff in the books is "more cool" than the stuff in the movies, they went with it instead.

They then went through some images of the Dwarfs... very old news, indeed. Following that was basically a confirmation of WFB7, then a little bit on the Tau. Basically, the Tau expanded in the east while everyone else ran off to fight in the Cadian campaign.

Medusa V is the summer campaign, with a reason given for everyone to fight. Cities of Death will basically be a majorly updated Cityfight, with new rules such as stratagems, which are various strategies you can use during a game (think 2nd edition Strategy cards).

The Q&A session provided a lot more information:

* Dark Angels are coming in the future, "not immediately".
* Eldar are being worked on by Phil Kelly and will have a lot of plastics.
* Orcs and Goblins will be released right after the new Warhammer boxed set.
* Allesio Cavatore is the man responsible for checking various sources and getting the FAQs up to date. He is in the process of doing this.
* Chapter Approved and Warhammer Chronicles compilations are unlikely to show up again.
* Chaos Dwarfs are pushed way back because they want to redesign the entire race.
* Dogs of War are very unlikely to get their own army book, especially as GW has engaged in a new emphasis on making the core units of each army plastic. With DOW being a "patchwork army" and having all of their models in metals, this makes them a very low priority.
* Dark Eldar are not dead, they're just awaiting a redesign, as GW thought a lot of the models looked "tired".
* Harlequins are possibly coming soon. Graham's response was, "Watch this space."
* Graham is working on a Warhammer army book "with humans in it". That was all he'd give away. Given the new emphasis on plastic multipurpose regiments, and the age of the Empire army book, it makes sense that they would be this army.
* Orks are on hold at the moment (though they're looking likely for a release within 12-15 months) because they're still trying to figure out a way to do a multipurpose vehicle sprue. They especially want to replace the trukk, which is just too small for the current Ork models.
* Games Workshop employees sometimes check out forums (Warseer and DakkaDakka were noted), "but it's a shark pit" Graham says. He explained that they believe you can't judge people by web posts. However, they will check for trends. One post or thread that are displaying an opinion is usually skipped over, but a series of such posts and threads will get them to consider the comments posted.

Source Links: Warseer thread, Original source, Various pics of the new WFB boxset, Various pics of the coming releases (all systems), Various pics from the GD tournament.

A great many thanks to the sources of this information.

- Dr.

Weiters gab es diese Ergänzung von einem Mitglied:

Zitat:
A friend of mine and I bugged Grahm MacNeil for the following info:

7th edition box is coming out Sept-Oct. and will be $45! That's about 100 plastic mini's and the complete rules set.

Magic is changed to wizzy's have to use their own PD. The 2 extra are communal.

To gain rank bonuses, you must be 5 wide rather than 4.

O&G animosity is one roll. On a 1 you squabble, on a 6 you get the free move.

Hand weapon and sheild bonus is staying the same.

O&G book is right after the 7th box and will tone down magic and make it deadlier for Orc shamens. Somes rules will be in the box, i.e. spider riders.

Fanatics will be -3 armor save instead of none. Strength I think stays the same.

Calvary will get their charge bonus regardless of range to target.

My only other comment is about the Tournies that were run. I was rather encouraged to see a decent rules pack, but the tournies were horrible!

I played 40K(dabbling in the dark side) and a friend played fantasy. They didn't have freakin' rules sheets so everyone had to make up their own on 3x5 cards. They also didn't have scenarios/missions so you had to roll them up from the book. I played the same mission for 3 games!

Now, I enjoyed my opponents and appreciated the hard work(it was hard with all those inconsistencies) of the volunteers, but whoever was in charge of this fiasco of preparation should be replaced. If I worked for GW, I would have been embarrased.

No more GW tournies for me, only IndyGT's from now on!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Why?: 22.03.2006 00:20.

22.03.2006 00:19 Why? ist offline E-Mail an Why? senden Beiträge von Why? suchen Nehmen Sie Why? in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Lumas Lumas ist männlich
Einfach nur im Forum unterwegs

images/avatars/avatar-104.jpg

Herkunft: Innsbruck
Armeen: Khemri, früher auch Orks und Vampire

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Ist schon so gut wie gekauft. Die Box brauch ich.
Und das Regelbuch ist total "nett"

Ach ja, und danke für die Infos.

Lumas

Andy Dufresne: I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant f**k?

22.03.2006 07:44 Lumas ist offline E-Mail an Lumas senden Beiträge von Lumas suchen Nehmen Sie Lumas in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Lumas anzeigen
cosmic
Action-Hias 3000

images/avatars/avatar-126.gif

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

also noch mehr power-cav... bin ja gespannt.
22.03.2006 10:55 cosmic ist offline E-Mail an cosmic senden Beiträge von cosmic suchen Nehmen Sie cosmic in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Tabletop - Tirol » Tabletop Spiele » The Ninth Age / The Old World / Warhammer Fantasy » Gerüchte / Updates » Neue Gerüchte der nahen Warhammer Zukunft

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.3, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
Design by GrandDragonLord | Umsetzung & Templates by Deathfragger

Style-Pic